Guy Dabbs represents clients in a variety of transactional matters. A significant portion of his practice focuses on commercial real estate, including acquisition and development, title review, leasing and lender financing. He also advises on corporate matters, including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance, and he serves as outside general counsel for a number of clients. Guy’s clients range from individuals and local companies to larger corporations operating around the world.
Prior to joining our firm, Guy worked for a Charleston, SC law firm.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 2011
- Valdosta State University, B.B.A., 2007
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch Business Organizations (includings LLCs and Partnerships) (2023-2024) Corporate Law (2022-2024), Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2023-2024) and Real Estate Law (2023-2024)
- Charleston Business Magazine "Legal Elite of the Lowcountry" Commercial Real Estate Law (2021-2022), Corporate Law – Business Organizations (2022-2023) and Residential Real Estate Law (2022)
- South Carolina Bar
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bankers Association, Young Bankers Division
- Urban Land Institute South Carolina Chapter
- Be a Mentor, Volunteer
- South Carolina Alzheimer’s Association, Volunteer