Mary Cothonneau Eldridge practices in the areas of business and commercial litigation. She has experience representing companies in multidistrict antitrust litigation, business tort matters and breach of contract disputes.
While in law school, Mary Cothonneau was a member of Order of the Coif, Order of the Wig and Robe and Phi Delta Phi. She also served as Associate Editor in Chief of the South Carolina Law Review.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 2016
- University of South Carolina, B.A., cum laude, 2012
- South Carolina, 2016
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 2017
- Columbia Business Monthly “Legal Elite of the Midlands” Business Litigation 2020
- Columbia Metropolitan Magazine Capital Young Professional Award Finalists 2018
- University of South Carolina School of Law Young Alumni Council, Member (2020-Present)
- Columbia Museum of Art–Contemporaries, Board Member (2016-Present), Vice President (2020-Present)
- Junior Achievement of South Carolina, Young Professional Advisory Board Co-Chair (2017-Present)
- Junior League of Columbia, Holiday Market Holiday Ball Co-Chair (2020-Present)
- South Carolina Bar
- Richland County Bar Association
- Sumter County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Law Section Committee Member