Adam Yount’s practice is exclusively devoted to civil litigation, an area in which he has focused his legal experience. He represents various national and regional clients, and his practice areas include premises liability, wrongful death, motor-vehicle matters, commercial and employment disputes and products liability cases. He has significant experience with jury and non-jury trials in state and federal courts throughout South Carolina.
Prior to entering private practice, Adam served as law clerk for the Hon. Perry M. Buckner III, South Carolina Circuit Court, Fourteenth Judicial Circuit. During law school, he served as an intern to the Hon. Robert S. Carr, U.S. Magistrate Judge at the U.S. District Court in Charleston.
- Charleston School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Clemson University, B.A., 2001
- South Carolina, 2007
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2013
- South Carolina Super Lawyers® "Rising Stars" Civil Litigation: Defense (2015-2017)
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- Charleston Lawyers Club
- IADC Trial Academy, Stanford Law School 2011
- Trident United Way, Community Investment Review Team Member