At Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, Drew Rawl's practice is focused on commercial litigation. He represents businesses and individuals on matters related to commercial, construction and insurance coverage disputes in addition to products liability cases and other complex litigation matters. Drew has also represented clients in employment and real estate matters.
In law school, he was a member of Order of the Coif and Order of the Wig and Robe. Drew served as Editor in Chief of the South Carolina Law Review. He was a student member of John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court and served as a South Carolina School of Law Ambassador.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Clemson University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2013
- South Carolina, 2016
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 2016
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch Commercial Litigation 2022
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- "Website Accessibility Under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act," South Carolina Bar Government Law Section Seminar, May 3, 2019, Columbia, SC
- “World Wide Web Commission Releases New Standards For Website Accessibility,” HSB Blog, September 12, 2018
- “Florida Court Rules Grocery Store Website is Subject to the ADA,” HSB Blog, June 28, 2017
- “Now What?: ADA’s Website Accessibility Guidelines May Take Longer Than Anticipated,” HSB Blog, April 4, 2017
- "Is Your Website ADA Compliant?" CSRA SHRM HR Law Seminar, March 14, 2017, Augusta, GA
- “Is Your Website ADA Compliant?,” HSB Blog, January 5, 2017