Sterling Moose is an associate in Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd’s Columbia office and focuses her practice on corporate and nonprofit tax law.
She received her Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University School of Law. Prior to joining Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, Sterling was an attorney with a national law firm in North Carolina.
While in law school, Sterling was a member of the Order of the Coif and Women in Law. She was a student member of the John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court and the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association. Sterling served as President of the Student Bar Association and Production Editor for the American Bar Association Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Journal.
- New York University, LL.M., 2017
- University of South Carolina, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Clemson University, B.S., Accounting, cum laude, 2013
- South Carolina, 2016
- North Carolina, 2017
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Junior League of Columbia
- “Planning Under the 2017 Tax Act,” Panelist, Charlotte City Club, April 24, 2018
- “Hot Topics for Nonprofits,” Panelist, North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, NC, November 6, 2018