An asset to the Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd team, Elizabeth Bakker's practice focuses on the representation of clients in commercial litigation matters. Her clients include general contractors, subcontractors and business owners in need of legal assistance with contract disputes, breach of contract, construction litigation and business law.
She has experience drafting, negotiating and reviewing construction agreements, architecture agreements and general business agreements.
- Charleston School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Wofford College, B.A., 2009
- South Carolina, 2012
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 2015
- A Child's Haven, Board of Directors (2018-Present)
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, Community Law Week Committee (2017-2018)
- Greenville County Bar Association
- Carolina Youth Development Center, Volunteer (2013-2014)
- Special Olympics, Volunteer March 2013