Meghan Riordan’s practice focuses on advising and defending energy and regulated utilities and healthcare providers.
Meghan represents regulated utilities in commercial contract, condemnation, construction defect, encroachment, personal injury and wrongful death claims.
She advises hospitals, physicians and physicians’ groups, nursing and long term care facilities and pharmaceutical companies in diverse matters such as HIPAA, Data Privacy and Security, Medicare and Medicaid, fraud and abuse, mid-level provider supervision and reimbursement, Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statutes and medical staff, credentialing and peer review.
- Pace Law School, J.D., 2013
- Fordham University, B.A., 2010
- New York, 2014
- South Carolina, 2014
Greenville Business Magazine "Legal Elite of the Upstate" Health Care Law (2016, 2018)
- Leadership Greenville, Class 43
- South Carolina Bar, Healthcare Law Section Council
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Warehouse Theatre, Board of Directors (2015-Present), President (2018-Present)
- Generations Group, Board of Directors (2018-Present)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Furman University, Adjunct Professor (2016-Present) and Mentor for the Women’s Basketball Team (2019-Present)
- International Center of the Upstate, former Secretary and Board Member
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Gala Committee Member (2015-2016), Chair of the Children’s Art Project (2014-2016)