Trade and competition attorneys at Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd provide advice and counsel on federal and state antitrust and unfair trade practice regulation and compliance.
Our attorneys offer extensive experience representing clients in matters involving all areas of intellectual property trade and competition law. Our Trade and Competition group's knowledge extends to counseling and compliance as well as litigation in state and federal courts—representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
TRADE AND COMPETITION EXPERIENCE:
- Served as counsel for over ten years in numerous patent, trademark and copyright litigation cases
- Tried or settled a number of cases brought under the federal and state antitrust laws
- Provided advice and counsel to assist clients in achieving their business objectives while at the same time avoiding legal problems under state and federal law
- Represented clients with issues involving international trade and foreign law
- Represented clients in alternative dispute resolution proceedings to avoid the costs and exposure of litigation