Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd’s Corporate Loss and Damages Recovery Program enables you and your employees to work with our team to identify and pursue the early recovery of costly and unnecessary losses.
HSB’s early involvement minimizes your time commitments and maximizes your recovery potential.
Examples of recovery opportunities:
- Material delivered out of specification
- Supplier fails to meet delivery requirements or contractual commitments
- Product damage
- Property damage
- Site incident involving insurance claims
- Vendor fails to meet contractual obligations
- Customer fails to meet contractual obligations
- Contractor fails to meet contractual obligations
- Overbilling/fraudulent billing
- Fraudulent rebates or incentives
- Advertising misrepresentation or injury
- Competitor infringement of patent, trademark, copyright or trade secret
- Work stoppages/power outages/loss of production
- Breach of warranty
- Product or equipment failure resulting in injury to facility and/or product
- Customer fails to pay
Please contact Derrick Quattlebaum for additional information on this program.