Jonathan Klett’s practice focuses on commercial litigation. He represents companies in contractual disputes, business tort matters, products liability, insurance coverage disputes and other complex litigation.
In addition, Jonathan works with our firm’s Corporate Recovery team to identify and pursue the recovery of financial losses for clients.
Prior to joining Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, Jonathan served as a law clerk for the Hon. Henry M. Herlong, Jr., U.S. District Judge, District of South Carolina and served as an intern for the Hon. David C. Norton, U.S. District Judge, District of South Carolina.
While in law school, Jonathan was the managing digital editor of the Tulane International and Comparative Law Journal and a member of the Business Law Society.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Clemson University, B.S., 2014
- South Carolina, 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2018
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 2018
- Louisiana State Bar Association Corporate and Business Law Award
- Pro Bono Krewe Award
- C.J. Morrow Scholars Award
- Tulane University Law School Scholarship Recipient
- South Carolina Bar
- Greenville County Bar Association
- American Red Cross, Upstate SC Chapter Board of Directors (2019-Present)
- “National Interest vs. Foreign Investment - Protecting Parties Through ISDS,” Tulane Journal of International & Comparative Law, Vol. 25, No. 1, 2016